422 White Ave, Suite 090
PO Box 1077
Grand Junction, CO 81502
8 AM - 5 PM - Mon-Thurs
8 AM - 4 PM - Fridays
SHIP walk-ins welcome on Thursday mornings from 9 AM to 12 PM
OR Contact us by Phone
RSVP Volunteers Can:
- Find the perfect volunteer opportunity
- Match specific interests, skills, and passions with rewarding work
- Choose from several local organizations that need help
- Give a few hours a month, 40 hours a week, or anything in between
Participate in Our Signature Projects:
- Handyman Project -- doing minor home repairs for low-income people who are elderly and/or disabled
- Senior Scholar Project -- tutoring children in schools
- Senior Health Insurance Assistance Project (SHIP) -- helping Medicare beneficiaries make informed health care choices.
- Money Saving Medicare Project
(MSMP) helping low-income Medicare-eligible people enrolled in one or both of the financial help programs.
- Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) helping identify and report Medicare fraud and abuse.
Active Participation Requirement:
In order to ensure active participation in serving our community, every RSVP volunteer is to serve and report a minimum of 24 hours of volunteer time per year in order to maintain their active membership status.
Get Important Extras:
- supplemental insurance when volunteering
- free training opportunities & fun social events
- recognition celebrations just for you
- BONUS: Meet interesting, like-minded people and make great new friends while doing good things!